Over the past 7 years, we’ve watched first-hand how hard it is for some San Antonio agents to provide access to property insurance for their clients.
That’s why we’ve spent these past years working on homeowner programs that specifically address key issues and concerns.
What have we learned? It comes down to only a few, simple things:
- NO credit scoring – by offering products that do not require credit scoring, agents are able to widen their customer base and attract clientele they have previously been unable to serve.
- RC coverage on homes up to 60 years old – by insuring homes that are slightly older, we help agents close business that may otherwise be more difficult to insure.
- New loan discounts – by offering competitive rates and discounts to first-time buyers, we can help speed up the decision-making process for clients and help agents close business faster.
- Practical, straight-forward guidelines – if an agent can easily understand the coverage, so will their clients. Our product explanations are streamlined in a way that all parties can easily see their benefits; making choosing the right product effective and efficient.
The Results? It Works!
We’ve proven that we can help agents grow their business. In the greater Houston area, agents who have incorporated our products into their portfolio have demonstrated notable growth. We now want to speak with agents in the greater Austin and San Antonio areas who are looking to grow their business.
MissionSelect Insurance is actively promoting our best homeowner program in new areas, making insurance solutions more accessible and available to a wider audience of clientele.
If you work closely with lenders and title companies, our NO-credit scoring and New Loan discounts will really set you apart. Our HO-A+ policy is easy to quote and bind directly through our online system or through EZLynx. Now you can offer your clients the following advantages:
- No Credit Scoring
- Great rates and discounts
- Admitted, AM Best A- rated Carrier (Aegis Security)
- RC coverage on homes up to 60 years old
- Practical, no-nonsense guidelines
- Coverage A – Dwelling binding authority up to $600,000
- 14/14 commissions to start